Saturday 2 April 2011

I can do it, I can do it, I can really move

Well as promised a few posts ago I said I would stop bleating about some of the experiences of too much info, not the right info, couldn't understand the info and actually do something about it. Now I am not for one minute  saying that all the sites covering the QL are problematic, there is so much information it becomes quite intoxicating and difficult to resist reading and acting on the reading before you have learn't to swim. So here is my simpler introduction if you are new to the QL or returning to the QL website.

https://sites.google.com/site/iwant2learn2/home

Please post any comments here for improvements or other such changes to the site, noting is too simple or too difficult (what am I saying here, I'm not an expert :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment