Tuesday 8 March 2011

Dont Just Stand There - Shoot Him

If you haven't already guessed by now, I like to use lines from film, television and music and titles for my various activities on the web and electronic communication have seen there fair share, this post being no exception.

Rather than just rant about how difficult it was/is for a person returning to the QL scene (albeit Quanta Membership, subscription to QL Today etc.) to find the right information or to be gently lead through a process I thought I would do something about it.

Now I am not coming up with anything new (I dont think), just putting the information through a filter so to speak, simplifying and making it slightly less daunting for someone new to the QL, returning to the QL or just want a refresher to the QL or QL related stuff.

So when it is more or less ready I will let you know here.

No comments:

Post a Comment