Tuesday 24 May 2011

A little bit me, a little bit you....too

Further to my plot/draw quandary DJ came to the rescue pointing out that LRESPR the draw code includes the PLOT code, the second thing I learn't from that is, using the command in lower-case before you LRESPR the code, always displays the code in how it is first invoked (i.e. in this case lower-case [no pun intended]) 


Now I knew when in SuperBasic the first instance you define a variable name, function or procedure then that's the form it takes regardless of subsequent entries (until you switch the QL off), but for some reason I thought machine code versions would force their own format, not so it seems, hmmm interesting


And that brings us to


"Pointless none QL observation of the week!" (sung as in TV burp style)


Seeing every PC in the College having a long black keyboard not unlike the QL in front of every monitor just for a split second.... 


picture to follow






Footnote==========================================
Now speaking of TV Burp
There is Australian example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zucQyIdqT68
and good old Harry Hill http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdrfd81PeeM&feature=related
now I like Harry Hill, but I also like the Australian version, but which is better? there's only...

No comments:

Post a Comment