Tuesday 31 May 2011

I remember when rock was young

Well here is a turn-up, nearly got my real QL system back to up and running  (alongside my iMac no less) however my laptop with Windows 7 op system, my previously one was XP, I decided to get Q-emulator full version.


So installing Q-Emulator on it I had great fun playing around with its particular set of features, its top one being the ability to latch in a drive directly to a zip file, this is a really good feature. However when re-installing QPCII under Win 7 I then came across this anomaly when trying to type in FLP1_, no underscore!


Pressing all the top keys my keyboard now displays this under QPCII only


1234567890-q
1234567890-q  with the right shift key
!"£$%^&*()_Q with the left shift key


instead of


1234567890-=
!"£$%^&*()_+ with the right shift key
!"£$%^&*()_+ with the left shift key


similar things happen with other lines and I am unable to get the # @
 at all (no pun intended) so what gives?

No comments:

Post a Comment