Thursday 2 June 2011

I remember you ooohhhh

Something I forgot to mention from the Quanta workshop/AGM is that it allowed me for the first time in many years to sit down and actually spend sometime tinkering without any pressure.


Pressure from my other half or mainly myself (I better say that in case she ever reads this, although I use the "voice" which puts her off reading any of this anyway) from DIY, cleaning, car repair, washing etc. I think you get the picture.


So for all you people who do not go to workshops, sub group meetings and the like, it is the one time you can do nothing else but QL related things, it took me awhile to realise this, so I will make a concerted effort to get to the London one this month, and cannot wait until the next AGM/Workshop.


Finally for those interested in the 'voice' then see my past post on 'Hello', any further explanation will require a comment here :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment